NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ is more than just a building or Apartments complex—it is a “Community.” NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ offers “Management that cares,” Vintage Mid-Century Modern Design, and a great location—walking distance to downtown shopping, parks, and the Zia Elementary School.
Residents of NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ enjoy an unbeatable location based on being able to walk to everything you need. Leave your car behind, and enjoy the convenience of being able to walk across the street to: shop for groceries at Sprouts, or get a pint and a sandwich at the Quarter Celtic Brewery, or shop at Clark’s Pet Emporium, or True Value—all without needing to drive. NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ is also within walking distance to Central Avenue and its myriad shops and restaurants as well. And, it’s all connected by the new Albuquerque Rapid Transit system.
Many of our residents have been at NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ over ten years. Some have left and returned, and many of our residents have grown up in Nob Hill. It is Albuquerque’s best-kept secret and value.
Check it out, but you will find that no other apartment community in Nob Hill offers the following combination of features and amenities.
WHAT NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ OFFERS
- A great, close-in walkable Nob Hill location within walking distance of everything you need—shopping, parks, the Lake, and the Zia Elementary School. Walk to Sprouts! Walk to an award winning brewery Quarter Celtic. Need a coffee? Starbucks and Humble coffee are both 3 blocks away.
- Security and Gates: NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ is gated, and there is only one vehicular point of entry which is camera monitored. The community is well lighted and secure, and the community itself patrols it.
- Long-term residents: residents encompass all age ranges and demographics from college students, to professionals, to families, to seniors.
- Value pricing in the best zip code in Albuquerque—see Rentometer
- Two story town home living means no one lives above anyone else. Get your limited edition Grafitti Graphix "No one lives above me Man" @ NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ t-shirt and other cool swag upon move in!
- Off-street parking (car ports available for an extra fee). Plenty of space for your car although you won’t need it much as everything is so close!
- We have a full-size pool. We are one of only a few apartment complexes in the Nob Hill area with a pool. (note: pool only open to residents and guests)
- We have a barbecue complete with two barbecues and picnic tables adjacent to the pool.
- An on-site laundry with 6 machines and a clean laundry area.
- An on-site manager: Tammy Rorem has over 20 years experience in the local area.
- Mass transit nearby: a bus stop across the street on Lomas or walk four blocks to the new Albuquerque Rapid Transit system on Central Avenue.
- Mid-Century Modern styling features like corner metal framed windows, courtyard modular site plan design, concrete block, and low density townhome plan.
- Quiet and solid concrete block construction: sound transmission between units is virtually nonexistent. Sleep soundly because no one lives above you at NOB HILL APARTMENTⓢ!